NWUAV purpose-built NW-44 EFI Multi-Fuel engine is designed and built for unmanned aircraft systems, high altitude/long endurance aircraft, large scale RC Hobby aircraft and portable power generation.
The NW-44 EFI is one of the most easily configurable small UAV engines on the market today. Purpose built to handle aircraft from approximately 50 to 80 pounds depending on mission requirements. The NW-44 EFI core and subsystem components alleviate ITAR and end of life concerns and are primed to meet pending FAA Certification requirements.
APPROVED FOR EXPORT
Made in the USA
- The NW-44 EFI is intended to gain STANAG 4671 and FAA Certification. Typical civilian uses include monitoring climate changes, forest fires and mapping glaciers as well as supporting police, fire and law enforcement bureaus
- The NW-44 EFI is scalable for use in various classes of aircraft with multiple fuel types and incorporates design criteria and specifications not available with hobby based engine designs. These advanced materials incorporate characteristics needed for lighter weight and better performing engines when utilizing heavy-fuels (JP5, JP8)
- The NW-44 EFI can be scaled with multiple cylinder configurations giving them flexibility beyond designs currently available
- Incorporating NWUAV’s Fuel Injection System and Variable Pitch Propeller (VPP), the NW-44 EFI will dramatically enhance engine system performance
With all the extra features built into the NW-44 EFI Multi-Fuel engine you will be flying faster and quieter at any altitude.
- Custom 250 watt direct drive generator with a 6/12/28 volt GCU
- Includes: Micro atomizing fuel injector, MAP, barometric
pressure, CHT, intake air temperature sensors and heavy-fuel
cold start provisions
- ECU Data Acquisition System (DAQ) contains 1 GB of storage for logging standard
- CAN or Serial Bus communication for external devices such as autopilots and avionics
- Cylinder head with twin spark plugs fired by dual 25kv ignition coils and features a secured cap provision with appropriate shielding
- Lightweight muffler integrates proprietary designs, for very low detectability
- Interfaces with Piccolo Autopilot
- Multiple generator output configurations available to fit customer hp, electrical output and overall weight requirements
- Conformal design mitigates unwanted parasitic drag, which increases fuel efficiency
- The NW-44 EFI is manufactured entirely in the USA to ensure future engine/system availability
- Rotary valve exhaust
Call for specifications