The Rotron Rotary UAV Engine Line features a revolutionary single-motor design. The Wankel cycle engine is a 4-stroke rotary engine, making it smaller, more fuel efficient, more powerful and more reliable than other equivalent piston engines.
The revolutionary Rotron Rotary UAV engine is considerably smaller, lighter, and contains fewer moving parts than piston engines of equivalent power output. Every engine is fine-tuned to its optimum operating efficiency and safety levels before shipment. If your application requires a different power configuration but needs to keep the same package size, custom options are available.
- High power-to-weight ratio with increased efficiency
- Compact package size allows greater fuel and payload flexibility for multi-mission capability
- Fuel injection and ECU controlled altitude compensation fitted as standard
- Higher endurance lifecycle
- Available in pusher or tractor (puller) configurations, with either direct or reduction drive
RT300 EFI - Suitable for UAVs requiring 32 HP.
RT300 HFE - Suitable for UAVs requiring 31 HP. For use with JP5/JP8/JET A1 heavy-fuels.
RT600 EFI - Suitable for UAVs requiring 58 HP.
RT600 HFE - Suitable for UAVs requiring 56 HP. For use with JP5/JP8/JET A1 heavy-fuels.
1CORE BLOCK WEIGHT ONLY. 2ONBOARD STARTER OPTIONAL. 3DIN70020